internet users based on time+ath

Marwan Sultan dead_line at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 24 15:35:00 CEST 2006

Hello people,

   I'm On FreeBSD 6.1R its acting as a internet gateway for a comlex of 30
appartments.
   the internet to this box is connected thro a dsl and its up/running,

   Well, We want to bill whoever sharing our internet connection on a
monthly bases
   so basically, I want to release internet access based on time+auth.
   and to manage those users.

   I have been told to use freeradius + nocat ?
  well, im not familiar with such stuff, although im a network admin,
  so decided to email your list, in a hope that kindly someone will help me
of HOWTO.

  is it correct freeradious will do what we wants?
  do i need to install any extra packages? or only freeradious will do the
trick,
  of auth users, and manage them?

  Please advice me

  with lot of thanks.