EAP doest work with Cisco Catalyst 2950?

Thai Duong thaidn at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 13:29:59 CEST 2006

Hi Alan,

--- Alan DeKok <aland at nitros9.org> wrote:

>   Read the debug log to see what's going on.
>
>   You *do* have the Microsoft OID's in the
> certificates?
>
>   Alan DeKok.

yes of course. I follow the instruction from
http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/8095/print to
generate certificates for the CA, the server and the
client. When I looked at the debug log, I saw
something like below:

- The client sent a Access-Request.

- The server replied with a Access-Challenge and then
went to sleep.

- They started over again with a Access-Request from
the client. There was no Accept-Accept or anything but
just a Access-request followed by a Access-Challenge.

If you take a look at the ethereal dump file, you'll
see that the client sent a lot of "Client Hello"
packet but the server didnt response. I dont know why.
Please help.

TIA,

Thai Duong.

PS: You can download all dump files from http://innology.com.vn/8021x.tar.gz.