Binding FreeRadius to the DHCP Server

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jul 26 16:53:51 CEST 2006

"Elie Hani" <ehani at wise.net.lb> wrote:
> I'm not one of them, but I'm a ccie certificated and it was an insult.

  You asked the same question.  Repeatedly.  You ignored every answer,
and asked the same question again.  And again.  Every time someone on
this list (including me) tried to help you, you didn't respond to what
they said.  Instead, you used their answer as a reason to ask the same
question again.

  If you're not going to read the responses on this list, then there's
no reason to ask questions here, either.  The people here told you it
was impossible in the current configuration, and you made it clear
that you thought they were lying to you.