IP Pools

Michael da Silva Pereira michael at tradepage.co.za
Thu Jul 27 10:37:40 CEST 2006

Hi All,

I need some assistance with assigning IP addresses from a pool to certain
clients.
The way I have it setup is doing AUTH through a mysql database, this all
works briliantly. Now currently my NAS Server is actually giving out the IP
addresses to the clients, I can overwrite it using "Framed-IP-Address" and
then it gets a different IP.

I want my radius server to get an IP out of a pool for each client, If the
client is in a group called "hardcapped" it should give them a ip out of a
different IP Pool.
Otherwise it should pull A IP from the main_pool.

Any suggestions?

--
Kind Regards,
Michael da Silva Pereira

 Office:	 0861 74 73 72
 Mobile:	 +27 84 245 2376
 Fax:	 086 657 5004
 Email:	 michael at tradepage.net
 Skype:	 michael_da_silva_pereira <skype:michael_da_silva_pereira?add>
 MSN:	 cryptomatic at mighty.co.za
<msnim:add?contact=cryptmatic at mighty.co.za>

Tradepage.net	 Business on the Internet
SA Business Directory	 http://www.tradepage.co.za/