issues with peap + tlv part 1

K. Hoercher wbhoer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 12:25:05 CEST 2006

On 7/27/06, Damon McDougald <robspierre19 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have gotten this to work with ntradping and
> radtest...just not windows ce client.  It is an issue
> with mschapv2 and ntlmv2.

As radtest doesn't know anything about peap (and a quick glance at
Novell's left me with the impression that ntradping doesn't  so
neither) you checked for something different, when that worked.

If you wish to enable EAP/PEAP you should follow the advice Alan gave
you (and as is documented). Otherwise try duplicating the setup for
your tests to your  environment (_not_ using EAP/PEAP) for whatever
purpose that fits.

But please stop throwing allegations about issues whith mschapv2 and
ntlmv2 (whatever that might be, at least it's not part of freeradius).

regards
  K. Hoercher