Distro with FreeRadius 1.1

Graham Beneke graham at apolix.co.za
Sun Jul 30 01:11:32 CEST 2006

Thanks for the input guys - but it appears people don't fully read
before replying.

I specifically need FreeRadius 1.1.x - and since it was only released in
Jan only the very latest distro's have any chance of having it.

Did some intensive Googling and the first thing I came up with was
Ubuntu 6.06 so i'm giving that a go.
Seems SuSE 10.1 has version 1.1.0 so thats the backup plan...

  Graham Beneke
  Apolix Internet Services

E-Mail: graham at apolix.co.za <mailto:graham at apolix.co.za>
WEB: www.apolix.co.za <http://www.apolix.co.za/>
Cell: 082-432-1873 <skype:+27824321873?call>
Skype: grbeneke <skype:grbeneke?call>