Huntgroups how to?

Unknown luca.gervasi at ashetic.net
Fri Jun 2 10:50:01 CEST 2006

Hello, i'm pretty new to the freeradius world, so please forgive me if i
don't use the correct terms.

Here is my situation:
1 AP with a freeradius auth backend used to gain access to the inner
network. All works fine, i've setup both clients and server to use
EAP-TLS.

Now the question:
I need to add one more AP and another user class, specifically:
UserClass1 Users (Students) must be able to gain access through AP1 Only
UserClass2 Users (Staff) must be able to gain access through both APs

I think that i can accomplish this using huntgroups, forcing all
requests coming from AP2 (Staff only) to auth through EAP-TLS AND mysql
backend, maybe.

I need not to change the actual enviroment, so I cannot redestribuite
certs again nor order the users to use another auth method.

Is there a Way ?

Thank you all in advance,

Pieces of code, howto, links and whatsoever are wellcome :)

Thanks Again