Problem with Freeradius 1.1.2 & OpenLDAP 2.3.20

Nicolas Martin nmartin at ch-bourg01.fr
Tue Jun 6 13:15:19 CEST 2006

> Please look for error messages in
> src/modules/rlm_ldap/config.log
>
> --
> Nicolas Baradakis

The two main errors I can find are:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lldap_r
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
configure: failed program was:
#line 974 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"

(3 times)

and

In file included from .../ldap.h:30
.../lber.h:29:24: lber_types.h: no such file or directory

(and after that, an enormous number of syntax errors in "lber.h")

It is true that I don't have any "lber_types.h" file, I only have a
file called "lber_types.hin". But renaming this file does not solve
the problem ...

Thanks,

Nicolas Martin

Ce courriel est envoyé au travers de l' interface IMP: ch-bourg01.fr
Ce message a été passé automatiquement à l' antivirus
This email have been sent through   Imap Mail Program: ch-bourg01.fr
This message have been scanned with an antivirus scanner