Hello,

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at multinet.de
Tue Jun 6 16:11:28 CEST 2006

Am Dienstag, 6. Juni 2006 15:56 schrieb darshak:
> many thanxs to u.This has helped me greatly.
>
> Some doubts i have :
>     If  I use My radius as proxy ,then this should based upon realm or
> something like that?
> And such configuration will not need to write Any s/w from my end? right?

If you have the RSA RADIUS, why do you want to use FreeRADIUS as proxy only
system? Does this config make sense? If yes read proxy docu in the doc/
directory.

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

Tel: (+49 89) 456 911 - 0
Fax: (+49 89) 456 911 - 21
mob: (+49 174) 343 28 75

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42