multiple Autz-Type

wekz fbl.list at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 10:01:33 CEST 2006

Ooo

I think I found the solution: in users-vlan i changed the lines for this

   DEFAULT ldap1-Ldap-Group==Local
        Tunnel-Type=VLAN,
        Tunnel-Medium-Type=6,
        Tunnel-Private-Group-Id=Local,
        Fall-Through = No

   DEFAULT ldap1-Ldap-Group==Invitados
        Tunnel-Type=VLAN,
        Tunnel-Medium-Type=6,
        Tunnel-Private-Group-Id=Invitado,
        Fall-Through = No

   DEFAULT ldap2-Ldap-Group==Local
        Tunnel-Type=VLAN,
        Tunnel-Medium-Type=6,
        Tunnel-Private-Group-Id=Local,
        Fall-Through = No

   DEFAULT ldap2-Ldap-Group==Invitados
        Tunnel-Type=VLAN,
        Tunnel-Medium-Type=6,
        Tunnel-Private-Group-Id=Invitado,
        Fall-Through = No

   DEFAULT ldap3-Ldap-Group==Local
        Tunnel-Type=VLAN,
        Tunnel-Medium-Type=6,
        Tunnel-Private-Group-Id=Local,
        Fall-Through = No

   DEFAULT ldap3-Ldap-Group==Invitados
        Tunnel-Type=VLAN,
        Tunnel-Medium-Type=6,
        Tunnel-Private-Group-Id=Invitado,
        Fall-Through = No

And it doesn't do unnecessary searches and when it has to, it searches
correctly.
This works but, is it the better way to do it?