Are possible multiple ntdomain realms??????

wekz fbl.list at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 12:40:32 CEST 2006

And if they are, what efect has with_ntdomain_hack=yes. Does it affect to
all??

Well, Hi you all I hope haven't been too direct ;)

I'll getting more troubles as I do more complex configurations.

I ask this because first I had to authenticate users by machine
authentication. The users in this case sends User-Name like host/username
and the only way I found for working this out was to use ntdomain realm with
"/" as the delimiter and enable with_ntdomain_hack. The other options
stripes the User-Name but then packets doesn't match EAP-Identity ( at least
one of them ), that is why I used ntdomain, for being able to use
with_ntdomain_hack.

Now I've got pda-users that sends domain\username and if I don't use
ntdomain & with_ntdomain_hack it fails. So, that's why I ask if multiple
ntdomains are allowed and how.

Any method or idea will be welcome.

Thanks