Exec-Program and length of arguments

Joe Maimon jmaimon at ttec.com
Wed Jun 7 14:02:49 CEST 2006

Anton Maksimenkov wrote:

> Hi.
>
> If I add to "users" file this:

When I used exec-program all the attributes I wanted were in the
environment.

 From radiusd.conf

                 #
                 #  The attributes which are placed into the
                 #  environment variables for the program.
                 #
                 #  Allowed values are:
                 #
                 #       request         attributes from the request
                 #       config          attributes from the
configuration items list
                 #       reply           attributes from the reply
                 #       proxy-request   attributes from the proxy request
                 #       proxy-reply     attributes from the proxy reply
                 #
                 #  Note that some attributes may not exist at some
                 #  stages.  e.g. There may be no proxy-reply
                 #  attributes if this module is used in the
                 #  'authorize' section.
                 #