Error

Ross Hosman rosshosman at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 16:55:49 CEST 2006

Hello all,

I'm new to using freeradius but I've gone trhough and have read what I can and have googled for my problem and yet i still have not been able to solve it. Whenever I try to start freeradius i get this error.

rlm_preprocess: Error reading /etc/raddb/huntgroups
radiusd.conf[971]: preprocess: Module instantiation failed.

-

Well i want to do with radius is have it authenticate against /etc/passwd and that is all. If anyone can point me to a config that simplifies it down to that I'd appreciate it.