Need Help!!!!

Albis Nunez areano21 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 22:22:59 CEST 2006

Hi, I have a cisco gateway 1750 and Linux redhat 9.0 server with
freeradius version 1.1.2. on it.
  I need help to configure the radius to capture the call record send
by the cisco 1750.
  I installed the radius without a problem on my server I perform a
radtest commands from the root terminal and respond back to me, but I
configure to get the CDR  from the cisco voip gateway and I don't see any
activity or record on the radius side.
  can someone help me. thank you in advance.

http://mail.yahoo.com