error: Installed (but unpackaged) files(s) found: on REDHAT Enterprise 4.0 (RHEL4) and FreeRadius 1.1.2

Sandworm sandworm at mepd.hush.com
Fri Jun 9 04:43:52 CEST 2006

> I already tried your suggestion but I'm getting the same
> error. Is there
> anything else that I should to do?
>
> Regards
>
> Alberto Cruz

I had pointed this out a couple of months ago. The way I had fixed
it then was to add the line
Nicolas had suggested, as repeated below, to freeradius.conf:

> Perhaps adding this command in freeradius.spec could fix the
problem:

> sed -i "s at doc/freeradius at doc/freeradius-%{version}@" doc/Makefile
doc/examples/Makefile doc/rfc/Makefile

But perhaps, as Nicolas had suggested, this could be replaced by a -
- -docdir option.

> However, I think it'd be more elegant to add an option --docdir
> configure and update the makefiles to use that.

I'm afraid this part is beyond my capabilities...

But even after that, to get all the files (this only copies four or
so files in),
I had also needed the %files part of the spec file to be:

%files
%defattr(-,root,root)
%doc doc/Acct-Type doc/Autz-Type doc/CYGWIN doc/ChangeLog doc/DIFFS
doc/MACOSX
%doc doc/OS2 doc/Post-Auth-Type doc/RADIUS-LDAP-eDirectory
doc/RADIUS-SQL.schema
%doc doc/README doc/Session-Type doc/Simultaneous-Use doc/aaa.txt
doc/ascend
%doc doc/bay doc/bugs doc/cisco doc/coding-methods.txt
doc/configurable_failover
%doc doc/duplicate-users doc/ldap_howto.txt doc/load-balance.txt
doc/misc-nas
%doc doc/module_interface doc/mssql doc/performance-testing
doc/processing_users_file
%doc doc/proxy doc/radrelay doc/release-method.txt doc/rfc/
%doc doc/rlm* doc/supervise-radiusd.txt
%doc doc/tuning_guide doc/variables.txt todo/ COPYRIGHT INSTALL

This fixes it. Would it be possible to get this into the next
release?