huntgroup

rabbtux rabbtux rabbtux at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 23:49:42 CEST 2006

Thanks Alan.
I want some users to only use one AP, while other users can use that
AP and other APs as well.  I don't think the logic will work for my
case.

I understand how to create groups and assign logins to them in the
various mysql database tables (usergroup,radcheck,etc), but when you
say to 'match' on a parameter & do something as a result I'm a little
lost.  Do I put this kind of logic in one of the sections of the
radiusd.conf file?

Thanks - marshall