How to implement traffic limit

Radhika radhiilu at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 12:18:37 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am new to freeradius server.I want to use traffic limit in Freeradius How do i do that?

 Curretly we are using cisco edge routers for our ADSL server to authenticate free radius server,For Dialup we are using sendmax for to transfer request to free radius server.Now i want to do a traffic limit on each users download limit.How do i proceed this in Free radius server?.What attributes i need to configure?.What i need to do on cisco routers side.

  Thanks for your help

http://mail.yahoo.com