Stripped username

Cliff Hayes chayes at afo.net
Wed Jun 14 00:03:20 CEST 2006

Alan,

I thought I had this working, but it's not after all.  I forgot to change
radcheck back to the username only (no realm).  When I did that, I could no
longer authenticate.

I added the following to the realms file per your suggestion:

realm afotest.net {
        type            = radius
        authost         = LOCAL
        accthost        = LOCAL
}

I tried using both of the following (one at a time) in the radiusd.conf
file:

        sql_user_name = "%{Stripped-User-Name:-%{User-Name:-DEFAULT}}"
        sql_user_name = "%{User-Name}"

FreeRADIUS sees the request, but still gives "Login incorrect"

Cliff