mysql accounting

Sean Taylor sean at vcimail.com
Fri Jun 16 14:59:24 CEST 2006

Thanks for that,
I cant believe I didnt find it.  I scoured the wiki.  I seriously don't
like to ask for help unless I just cant find it anywhere.  Anyways, I'm
working on a pretty neat php5 driven interface for this whole thing that
I would be happy to share after it's finished if there would be an
interest in that sort of thing.