freeradius-mysql rpm

Kofi Adusei Koduah-Sarpong Kofikoduah at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 19 18:56:13 CEST 2006

If you're using the 4cd set, all rpms are on the cds just look thru the
directories. When you're installing an rpm, the software is setup
automatically. Just make sure there are no dependency problems. I would
rather go with a Debian distribution which takes care of all dependency
issues, unlike Redhat based distros.

Install as follows:
----for SQL Based Authentication----
---Mysql based AAA ---
Mysql_server
Mysql_client
Mysql_devel (I'm not sure this is necessary)

Freeradius
Freeradius-mysql (for mysql based auth. This is dependent on the freeradius
daemon being installed)

After installing the various components make sure you restart all the
necessary server daemons. I hope it makes sense.