Is there a good guide to writing rlm modules

David Goodenough david.goodenough at linkchoose.co.uk
Fri Jun 23 00:01:44 CEST 2006

On Thursday 22 June 2006 21:03, Alan DeKok wrote:
> David Goodenough <david.goodenough at linkchoose.co.uk> wrote:
> > So I want to write my own, and being a Java programmer I chose JRadius
> > as well we FreeRadius.  I wrote a module but it is not taking my
> > acceptance of the user i the authorize step, but rather send a rejection
> > to the post_auth step.
>
>   Read the debug log to see why.
I did, and I think I have found a way (which may be cheating) to achieve
what I want.  But it would be better to know how it is meant to be done.

> > Obviously I am missing something, so I thought
> > that some documentation on writing modules would be good reading.
>
>   If you're writign a jradius module, please ask on the jradius list.
I tried, but no-one answered.  As the module structure seems very
similar between the two it seemed sense to ask here as well.  Any
the solution I found was actually on the freeradius side, not jradius.

David