Malfunctioning Nomadix

Santiago Balaguer García santiagoawa at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 26 09:30:31 CEST 2006

True. Nomadix developers told me ir is a problem of my RADIUS server. I
think it is almost impossible because Radius server it is a 'silly' machine.
If a NSE tells radius thatinsert a registes in radacct, radius server does
and it is supposed NAS controls its  ID's. It is true I can add a DB rule
that verifies the existence of a ID unique.

  Sincerelly, I wrork with other NASes (Gemtek P-560, P-564, ISS2000, MTR
amphora, MT...) and Nomadix ( AG2000 and 2100) cause some errors. Moreover,
this device can not well implemented the SNMP MIB.