Simultaneous-Use does not match on Huntgroup-Name

B Thompson bt4 at york.ac.uk
Tue Jun 27 14:21:57 CEST 2006

Hi

I have just been testing out Simultaneaous-Use and I cannot get it to
match on a Huntgroup-Name (where the the huntgroup is a list of
NAS-IP-Address entries). If I specify Simultaneous-Use against each
NAS-IP-Address individually in the users file it works fine.

This works :-

DEFAULT NAS-IP-Address == x.x.x.x, Simultaneous-Use := 1
        Fall-Through = Yes

This does not work :-

DEFAULT Huntgroup-Name == blah, Simultaneous-Use := 1
        Fall-Through = Yes

This is with the stock RedHat FreeRADIUS 1.0.1

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Thanks

Ben

--

Ben Thompson