Freeradius advocacy needed for convincing corporate management

Kostas Zorbadelos kzorba at otenet.gr
Wed Jun 28 14:22:25 CEST 2006

My greetings to the list.
The company I work is one of the largest ISPs in Greece. We are
evaluating the possibility to move away from our current radius
software (FUNK Radius now Juniper) in favour of freeradius.

We as technical people understand all the benefits of the move (and it
would also give us opportunity to contribute to the project). However
management would like to hear stuff like

- Any large installations that use freeradius effectively today
  (commercial environments preffered). This would give us arguments in
  favour of freeradius scalability and reliability
- Possibility to have commercial support

Anyone who can contribute arguments or facts is more than welcome.

Kostas

--
  Kostas Zorbadelos
  m at il contact: kzorba (at) otenet.gr

  Out there in the darkness, out there in the night
  out there in the starlight, one soul burns brighter
  than a thousand suns.