error: Installed (but unpackaged) files(s) found: on REDHAT Enterprise 4.0 (RHEL4) and FreeRadius 1.1.2

Alberto Cruz acruz at tekbrain.com
Thu Jun 29 08:08:15 CEST 2006

Hi Tadej sorry to answer you until now. This is what you have to do to
include the docs:

1. Edit the freeradius.spec file

2. Include the sed command as follow:
%build
CFLAGS="$RPM_OPT_FLAGS" \
sed -i "s at doc/freeradius at doc/freeradius-%{version}@" doc/Makefile
doc/examples/Makefile doc/rfc/Makefile

3. Include the doc files as follow:
%files
%defattr(-,root,root)
%doc doc/ChangeLog doc/README* todo/ COPYRIGHT INSTALL
%doc doc/Acct-Type doc/Autz-Type doc/CYGWIN doc/DIFFS
%doc doc/MACOSX doc/OS2 doc/Post-Auth-Type doc/RADIUS-LDAP-eDirectory
%doc doc/RADIUS-SQL.schema doc/Session-Type doc/Simultaneous-Use doc/aaa.txt
%doc doc/ascend doc/bay doc/bugs doc/cisco doc/coding-methods.txt
doc/configurable_failover
%doc doc/duplicate-users doc/examples/* doc/ldap_howto.txt
doc/load-balance.txt doc/misc-nas
%doc doc/module_interface doc/mssql doc/performance-testing
%doc doc/processing_users_file doc/proxy doc/radrelay doc/release-method.txt
%doc doc/rfc/* doc/rlm* doc/supervise-radiusd.txt doc/tuning_guide
doc/variables.txt

I hope this help you to build the packet.

The only problema that I have at this time is that the RPM isn't
including all the libs that it needs to install it.

Regards

Alberto Cruz