FW: mpd+freeradius+AD

Егоров Сергей admin at i-on.ru
Thu Jun 29 14:28:30 CEST 2006

>This is Framed-IP-Address in radius dialect.

Thanks for explaining freeradius basic concepts. I understood, that to assign IP to user I should use users freeradius file. But I couldn't configure it correctly. Now I have only one line in this file

DEFAULT Auth-Type := MS-CHAP

I've add another string (for user test), but it doesn't correct

test   Auth-Type := MS-CHAP,
       Framed-IP-Address = 192.168.10.65,

That should I fix?