radius_xlat question

fvt3 fvt3 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 15:33:37 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to strip off some information in the
username.  I have domain\\username and I have a script
to strip domain\\ and return the username.  After
executing the script it returns the username but
radius_xlat adds a space right after the user name.
How do I get rid of that space.  Any suggestions would
be appreciated.  Thanks...

radius_xlat: Running registered xlat function of
module exec for string
'/usr/local/freeradius/etc/raddb/nodomain.sh %u'
rlm_exec (exec): Executing
/usr/local/freeradius/etc/raddb/nodomain.sh %u
radius_xlat:
'/usr/local/freeradius/etc/raddb/nodomain.sh jdoe'
Exec-Program:
/usr/local/freeradius/etc/raddb/nodomain.sh jdoe
Exec-Program output: jdoe
Exec-Program-Wait: plaintext: jdoe
Exec-Program: returned: 0
rlm_exec (exec): result 0