SQL Accounting and Null Attribute Values

trs therightsock at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 19:36:07 CET 2006

Thanks Peter. It seems I'm using the wrong sql.conf :/.

I'm using postgres, and while setting this up I thought the
postgresql.conf file was included in the sql.conf for stuff specific
to postgres. So instead of using that for sql.conf, I modified the
default sql.conf to use the postgres driver. Lesson learned.

I'll be a bit more attentive next time. Thanks again.