WiFi & Mac address authentication

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Fri Mar 3 20:57:36 CET 2006

Guillaume <guillaume.chardin at gmail.com> wrote:
> I try to set a mac authentication and a certificates based
> authentication, but in the freeradius.cnf i dont find any entry for

  That's because the server doesn't come pre-configured to run on your
local system.  Instead, it comes with examples and documentation
describing how to solve general problems.  The idea is that you read
those, and use them to create local solutions.

  My suggestion is to read the "rlm_passwd" man page.  The grouping it
does there for User-Name can also be applied to MAC addresses.