Realms in DB

Santiago Balaguer García santiagoawa at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 6 15:29:54 CET 2006

Hi people,
   I am using freeradius-1.0.4 for more than two years in a Debian machine.
I have all my user configurations in a Postgres DB. Now I migrate the
clients.conf to DB successfully. For that porpouse I write at the end of my
sql.conf:

  # Set to 'yes' to read radius clients from the database ('nas' table).
   readclients=yes

I want to do the same with realm.conf file, but I don't know what line I
must write in postgresql.conf file for reading realms table in my DB. Any
suggestion??????