EAP-TTLS

Santiago Balaguer García santiagoawa at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 6 17:16:11 CET 2006

Hi people,
  When I configure eap.conf file and re-launch ./radiusd -X appears:

*****************************
   rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type gtc
tls: rsa_key_exchange = no
tls: dh_key_exchange = yes
tls: rsa_key_length = 512
tls: dh_key_length = 512
tls: verify_depth = 0
tls: CA_path = "/usr/local/etc/raddb/certs/demoCA/"
tls: pem_file_type = yes
tls: private_key_file = "/usr/local/etc/raddb/certs/cert-srv.pem"
tls: certificate_file = "/usr/local/etc/raddb/certs/cert-srv.pem"
tls: CA_file = "/usr/local/etc/raddb/certs/demoCA/cacert.pem"
tls: private_key_password = "whatever"
tls: dh_file = "/usr/local/etc/raddb/certs/dh"
tls: random_file = "/usr/local/etc/raddb/certs/random"
tls: fragment_size = 1024
tls: include_length = yes
tls: check_crl = yes
tls: check_cert_cn = "%{User-Name}"
rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type tls
Segmentation default         <----------------------ERROR ---------------

  Is it necessary to recompile freeradius source to active EAP-TTLS?
  Anyway, I read all doc/ about this topic. I am very lucky if someone
recomends me links to get more information about these protocol.