proxy.conf multiples Default realm's

Vasco Santos vasco at fleximedia.pt
Thu Mar 9 17:01:15 CET 2006

Hi, I have FF 1.0.1 and I what to put two diferent default realm's biscose I have two diferents companys with very domains names. ex: gric.

proxy.conf ex:

realm example.com {
       type            = radius
       authhost        = LOCAL
       accthost        = LOCAL
}

realm NULL {
       type            = radius
       authhost        = LOCAL
       accthost        = LOCAL
       secret          = testing123
}

realm DEFAULT {
       type            = radius
       authhost        = radius1.company.com:1600
       accthost        = radius1.company.com:1601
       secret          = testing123
}

realm DEFAULT {
       type            = radius
       authhost        = radius2.company.com:1600
       accthost        = radius2.company.com:1601
       secret          = testing123
}

At this point the auth request only go to radius2.company.com if the radius1.company.com its dead, correct?

But I need to make this by login failed, incorrect ou server fail.

If the login failed (password or username) in radius1.company.com the request need to go to radius2.company.com.

I search to solutions for this case and I found someting, a function on radius config file the "authorize".

As I make a configurantion for this work to all my realm servers?
Please say me all procedures.

Note: I still use the old version of realm the realms file, it is possible to config some options on it to my question?

Tanks.