Accounting

Santiago Balaguer García santiagoawa at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 9 18:58:37 CET 2006

Hi,
  I do proxy RADIUS correctly. so a radius account can be connected by
different NAS'es. Each NAS is owned by a Hotspot Operator.  I have different
costs of roaming service depending on the Hotspot Operator.
How can I controll the NAS of a hotspot Operator (not is valid the
nasipaddress) ?
How can I include the 'WISPr Operator' or 'WISPr Location' attribute in my
Request? An I supposed that these attributes are not supported by radacct
table. Is it true??