Wireless Card - user authentication - Freeradius

ora Octavio.Ramirez at prism.uvsq.fr
Mon Mar 13 01:10:08 CET 2006

Hi,

I have a Linksys Wireless-G Access Point (WAP54G).

I am trying to configure the Access Point in order to have a user authentication
by using the MAC address of wireless adapter.

So, I installed my freeradius in a linux 9.0 server. My question is: where I
have to put the MAC address of wireless adapters??? Into the file
?clients.conf? of my RADIUS server or in the ?users? file??

Do you know the sintaxis?

In the other hand,  I must to modify the file ?radiusd.conf??

If you have any document concernig this configuration, I'll be glad of any
comments or information.

Best Regards

Octavio RAMIREZ ROJAS