Ignoring request from unknown client 1.2.3.4.:****

Alex M radiussupport at lrcommunications.net
Mon Mar 13 03:35:17 CET 2006

This is because you didn not allow your radius to accept request from your
client with IP 202.117.49.26. If you are using regular config files you need
to edit Clients config, If u are using MySQL you need to set, radiusd.config
to read NAS table im MuSQL (look et the end of the config file, I think it's
a last line) and then add your NAS clients to NAS table im db

  _____

From:
freeradius-users-bounces+radiussupport=lrcommunications.net at lists.freeradius
.org