About Monthly Time Limits

Seferovic Edvin edvin.seferovic at kolp.at
Mon Mar 13 22:05:11 CET 2006

Hi Lisa,

to make it short - when NAS tries to authorize the user, freeradius uses a
simple counter modules ( sql or db file - depending on your setup ) to count
the time information in specific time period. Since NAS sends start and stop
time of a session ( and also the session duration ) freeradius is able to
count the time and authorize the user if the time limit is NOT reached !

Hope this helps !

Regards,

Edvin