Password Logging

Geoff Silver geoff+freeradius at uslinux.net
Tue Mar 14 17:39:13 CET 2006

rlm_syslog is a module I wrote based on rlm_detail.  I submitted it as a
patch, but it's not part of the production freeradius code at this point.

You probably want to add the following...
around line 70:
	char *hidepasswd;

around line 81-82 of rlm_detail.c:
        { "hidepasswd",       PW_TYPE_BOOLEAN,
          offsetof(struct detail_instance,hidepasswd),    NULL, "yes" },

around line 288:
	if ((pair->attribute == PW_PASSWORD) &&
	    (strcmp(inst->hidepasswd, "yes") == 0)) {
		pair->next;
	}

and then add "hidepasswd = yes" to the detail sections of your radiusd.conf