rlm_eap: identity does not match User-Name, setting from EAP identity

Agent Smith news8080 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 18 19:25:37 CET 2006

My other yahoo account was not working for some reason
so I am using this account to reply.

rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host
192.168.3.44:1645, id=139, length=139
        User-Name = "UPG\\test"
        Framed-MTU = 1400
        Called-Station-Id = "0013.8032.40d1"
        Calling-Station-Id = "0090.4b1d.86cc"
        Service-Type = Login-User
        Message-Authenticator =
0x719f121abfb3b27a8746acabe0e1b6c6
        EAP-Message = 0x0202000f123d4544566a726176616c
        NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
        NAS-Port = 1527
        NAS-IP-Address = 192.168.3.44
        NAS-Identifier = "Cisco_AP"
  Processing the authorize section of radiusd.conf
  modcall[authorize]: module "preprocess" returns ok
for request 32
  rlm_eap: EAP packet type response id 2 length 15
  rlm_eap: No EAP Start, assuming it's an on-going EAP
conversation
  modcall[authorize]: module "eap" returns updated for
request 32
    rlm_realm: No '/' in User-Name = "test", looking
up realm NULL
    rlm_realm: Found realm "NULL"
    rlm_realm: Adding Stripped-User-Name = "test"
    rlm_realm: Proxying request from user test to
realm NULL
    rlm_realm: Adding Realm = "NULL"
    rlm_realm: Authentication realm is LOCAL.
  modcall[authorize]: module "suffix" returns noop for
request 32
    users: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 1
  modcall[authorize]: module "files" returns ok for
request 32
  modcall[authorize]: module "etc_smbpasswd" returns
notfound for request 32
modcall: group authorize returns updated for request
32
  rad_check_password:  Found Auth-Type EAP
auth: type "EAP"
  Processing the authenticate section of radiusd.conf
modcall: entering group authenticate for request 32
rlm_eap: Identity does not match User-Name, setting
from EAP Identity.
  rlm_eap: Failed in handler
  modcall[authenticate]: module "eap" returns invalid
for request 32
modcall: group authenticate returns invalid for
request 32
auth: Failed to validate the user.
Delaying request 32 for 1 seconds
Finished request 32
Going to the next request
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Waking up in 1 seconds...
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Waking up in 1 seconds...
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Sending Access-Reject of id 139 to 192.168.3.44:1645
Waking up in 4 seconds...
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Cleaning up request 32 ID 139 with timestamp 441affff
Nothing to do.  Sleeping until we see a request.