Enterprise WPA

Shahid Khan khan at asia.apple.com
Sun Mar 19 03:46:29 CET 2006

Hi:

I am planning to use FreeRadius to facilitate WLAN security and was
looking for validation of the design which tries to leverage the
current remote access security infrastructure - Crypto-CARD.
Crypto-SERVER doesn't have EAP support at this time so I was thinking
of doing something along the lines of ....

                                EAP-TTLS/PAP

PAP
Wireless Client  -----------------------> Wireless AP
CryptoCard SERVER