L2tp and fixed Framed IP Address for ADSL customers

Adil Bikarbass adil at mtds.com
Mon Mar 20 16:47:27 CET 2006

Hello All,

I've just setup an L2tp tunnel with my ADSL service provider and would like
to have some of my ADSL subscribers get a fixed IP address instead of the
dynamically assigned IP Pool

I'm using a Cisco 3845. The ADSL users are connecting just fine over the
L2tp tunnel the issue is that they're getting dynamically assigned address
from the Cisco IP pool even if a fixed IP is set on FreeRadius attributes

Do you have any idea on how make this subscribers get the Radius Fixed IP
instead of the dynamic one?

Thanks In Advance

 --
|-Adil Bikarbass