Module not loading

"Tomás A. Rossi" tomas at mecon.gov.ar
Tue Mar 21 14:37:16 CET 2006

Dennis Skinner escribió:
> Tomás A. Rossi wrote:
>
>> Do not be sorry. You're a bipolar guy, "submit instead of complain!!, no
>> no, wait, not everyone's contributions to the project are accepted
>> (specially from guys that we hate) so keep complaining, either way we'll
>> do nothing because we make it for free, so better, please don't complain
>> either!".
>>

> Your comments surely shattered Alan's fragile ego and catapulted your
> side into the lead.  We all agree with you now....
>
> Ad hominem.  The last refuge of a weak argument.

Think what you want. I've finished my argumentation a lot messages ago
(and it was useless). This is not to defend my posture anymore, just a
criticism that Alan for sure won't take into account because he's
perfect, but it isn't a fallacy. If you aren't going to add further
useful information to solve the conflict please remain silent, for your
ironical message does only contribute to your own ego.

Tomás A. Rossi