Module not loading (the end)

"Tomás A. Rossi" tomas at mecon.gov.ar
Tue Mar 21 15:51:13 CET 2006

Dennis Skinner escribió:
> Tomás A. Rossi wrote:
>
>> Think what you want. I've finished my argumentation a lot messages ago
>> (and it was useless). This is not to defend my posture anymore, just a
>> criticism that Alan for sure won't take into account because he's
>> perfect, but it isn't a fallacy. If you aren't going to add further
>> useful information to solve the conflict please remain silent, for your
>> ironical message does only contribute to your own ego.
>>

> Finished, yet still talking.  Thank you, I hadn't thought about my ego.
>  I guess it is bigger now, ooo and shiny!
>
> As to content, I agree with alan (small A).  I don't need fluff in the
> debug output.  It is hard enough to get new users to read the whole
> thing (read the list for a couple weeks).  Follow the instructions and
> it works.  If you don't like the instructions, stop complaining and
> submit patches.  I don't know that Alan has rejected any documentation
> related patches.
>
> I like the fact that he rejects software patches that don't make sense
> or are for a very limited audience.  It makes a smaller, more stable,
> and less confusing product.
>
> Show me another product, open or closed, that has an open forum like
> this and posts from the main dev make up almost 20% of the traffic (as
> of this morning, 18.5% since Jan 1, 2005 2307/12448).  I deal with
> several commercial vendors, and most of the time the actual devs are
> walled off behind several layers of CS and TS levels and are all but
> impossible to talk to.

Ok. Lets make peace, I got out of my mind. It's just that Alan doesn't
seem to reply very friendly sometimes, I don't wanna fight anymore. Not
my intention at all. In the future I wont complain without submitting
patches and please don't mock me anymore cause I was at least being
respectful (till some point of the thread).

Willing to forget aggressions and begging pardon of everyone (specially
of Alan),
Tomás A. Rossi