Error building version 1.1.1

Nicolas Baradakis nbk at sitadelle.com
Thu Mar 23 14:32:50 CET 2006

Stefan Winter wrote:

> > It's fixed in CVS, and version 1.1.2 will contain the fix.
>
> then maybe 1.1.2 should be pushed out _soon_. The current version doesn't
> install correctly on many platforms...

>From what I read on the mailing list until now, the current version
*does* install on any system unless you (or rpmbuild) change
installation paths through ./configure options.

I didn't catch the problem before the release of 1.1.1 because on
Debian dpkg-buildpackage automatically creates the tree of directories
before building the freeradius package.

--
Nicolas Baradakis