RADTEST

Atkins, Dwane P ATKINSD at uthscsa.edu
Thu Mar 23 22:14:41 CET 2006

Alan and all,

Thanks for your help.

Here is an issue that I cannot get worked out.  However, if I run the >
mysql -u radius -p radius command it will take me right to the radius
database so it is working (right?)

sql: safe-characters =
"@abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0123456789.-_: /"

rlm_sql (sql): Driver rlm_sql_mysql (module rlm_sql_mysql) loaded and
linked

rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect to radius at localhost:/radius

rlm_sql (sql): starting 0

rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_mysql #0

rlm_sql_mysql: Starting connect to MySQL server for #0

rlm_sql (sql): Connected new DB handle, #0

rlm_sql (sql): starting 1

rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_mysql #1

rlm_sql_mysql: Starting connect to MySQL server for #1

rlm_sql (sql): Connected new DB handle, #1

rlm_sql (sql): starting 2

rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_mysql #2

rlm_sql_mysql: Starting connect to MySQL server for #2

rlm_sql (sql): Connected new DB handle, #2

rlm_sql (sql): starting 3

rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_mysql #3

rlm_sql_mysql: Starting connect to MySQL server for #3

rlm_sql (sql): Connected new DB handle, #3

rlm_sql (sql): starting 4

rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_mysql #4

rlm_sql_mysql: Starting connect to MySQL server for #4

rlm_sql (sql): Connected new DB handle, #4

Module: Instantiated sql (sql)

Then tell the server to use that password instead of the Unix module

Where is this process at?  I cannot find it in the Radius book I bought.

Thanks

Dwane

Message: 3