Set environnement variable

Alexandre DELAY alexandre.delay at free.fr
Sun Mar 26 11:33:57 CEST 2006

> I am not sure but I have seen solutions using radattr.so module
> with PPP and
> then you can access the attributes ( which would be sent by freeradius )
> from /var/run/radattr.$interface ;)

Thanks for the answer. I forgot to say that I'm using a BSD and not a Linux.
radattr only exists under Linux.
Thanks to your answer, I found that ppp has an interresting functionnality:

___________________________
ppp(8)
             ppp uses the following attributes from the RADIUS reply:
                RAD_FILTER_ID
                     If this attribute is supplied, ppp will attempt to use
it
                     as an additional label to load from the ppp.linkup and
                     ppp.linkdown files.  The load will be attempted before
                     (and in addition to) the normal label search.  If the
                     label doesn't exist, no action is taken and ppp
proceeds
                     to the normal load using the current label.
___________________________

The thing is that this attribute (and others in this man page) is not
present in any radius dictionnary.
Thus Freeradius doesn't want to process it:

__log___
Sun Mar 26 11:20:06 2006 : Error: rlm_sql: unknown attribute RAD_FILTER_ID
Sun Mar 26 11:20:06 2006 : Error: rlm_sql (sql): Error getting data from
database
_______

What am I supposed to do? I'm not going to change dictionary entries!??
Should I?
If so, I'm not sure to know the structure of dictionaries. Is there any doc
about that?

Cheers

Alex