VLAN and SSID

Guy Davies aguydavies at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 13:39:50 CEST 2006

The Cisco-AVPair mechanism is a mutation of the standard VSA mechanism.  Cisco
uses a single Vendor ID but wanted to use many VSAs.  The limit with a
single Vendor ID is 255 (IIRC).

So, Cisco's Vendor Specific Attribute number 1 is "Cisco-AVPair".
They then create "sub-VSAs" within that VSA using the textual syntax
Cisco-AVPair="Sub-VSA-name=Sub-VSA-value"

To get a list of relevant VSAs, you really need to refer to Cisco's
documentation.

Rgds,

Guy