Shared secret is wrong, except that it isn't?

Seferovic Edvin edvin.seferovic at kolp.at
Wed Mar 29 23:02:51 CEST 2006

Hi Peter,

I had same issue on Suse 9.1/64bit version. Some stupid library was broken (
I think the LIBLTDL = /usr/lib64/libltdl.so was wrong ). That had the whole
stuff messed up. Since I am not familiar with NetBSD, maybe you should
consider asking the same question on their mailing list about this lib and
linking with freeradius.

Regards,

Edvin