Newbie question

Wayne Hill wphill at voicenet.com
Wed May 3 21:58:41 CEST 2006

That did it, but it's brought about some other weirdness.  When I
replace Group with My-Group in some lines, I now get complaints about
an unexpected trailing comma, where there is none.

Eg.  The following line returns with no error:
DEFAULT Auth-Type=System,Group=="filtered",NasType=Aleron

But this:
DEFAULT Auth-Type=System,My-Group=="filtered",NasType=Aleron

Complains of an unexpected trailing comma.

Just to be sure my syntax wasn't messed up (since i'm basing this off
of a barely compatible file) I've tried with both NasType and Nas-
Type (just to be safe) and still get the same error, reproducible
between situations.

Sorry for my newbishness, this all has just /really/ got me stumped.

--Wayne