Active directory and MS-CHAP Authentication.

Antonio Matera antonio.matera at create-net.it
Wed May 10 15:21:03 CEST 2006

> I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Could you be more specific?

Now I have the MS-CHAP module configured ad it works with the nt users
authentication.

I have a LDAP server where I have other users. I have configured the
LDAP module on freeradius ad it works.

The problem is that if I activate both modules, the LDAP authentication
doesn't works, but if I remove MS-CHAP auth LDAP works fine.

I suppose that there is a problem with the check of the correct user in
the correct module.

Thanks, bye Antonio