Wildcards in Username and Passwd

Jason Montgomery jmont at preferredtechnology.com
Wed May 10 21:22:51 CEST 2006

Hello I have a customer who would like to have 100% MAC address lock
down on their network.   To do that we are able to have the Ethernet
Switches Send the Device MAC address as the Username and password to the
Radius Server.   The question I have is on the radius server is it
possible to set a wildcard so that any device showing "00-E0-BB" as the
MAC Address prefix will automatically be accepted then I can throw the
usual variables back at the port.  If this is possible then I can avoid
having to enter 300 Devices into the Radius table.

Thanks in Advance

Jason Montogmery